Get started with Dreamdata
Google Display Ads
Google Search Ads
Return on Ads Spend
Google Tag Manager
How does Dreamdata track all relevant on-site customer data?
Load analytics.js from your own domain
Pardot iframe form tracking
Server Side Analytics APIs
Setting up Dreamdata Web tracking (analytics.js)
Setting up tracking with Segment
How to invite Sales team members to Dreamdata
Can I exclude content or websites from being tracked?
Some of my deals are flagged with "no-tracking". What does it mean?
Stage models in Dreamdata Free
What does Visitors, Contacts and Companies mean?
What is a Stage Model?
What is a company in Dreamdata?
What is a session?
Why are my dashboards empty?
Content Performance - Dashboard Options
Which channel performs best for different content?
Which content generates pipeline?
Measuring influenced pipeline for B2B content - the true conversion metric
Setup Content Reporting
What KPI to measure the effect of B2B content?
Setting up AdRoll
Setting up Agile CRM
Setting up Bing Ads
Setting up Capterra
Setting up Close
Setting up Facebook Ads
Setting up G2 Crowd
Setting up Google Ads
Setting up Google Search
Setting up Google Sheets
Setting up HubSpot
Setting up Intercom
Setting up LinkedIn Ads
Setting up Marketo
Setting up Microsoft Dynamics
Setting up Pardot
Setting up Pipedrive
Setting up Salesforce
Setting up Twitter Ads
Setting up Zapier integration & Zaps for Lead Gen forms/Lead Ads
Setting up Zendesk Sell
Setting up Zoho CRM
Connect to AWS Redshift using AWS Glue
Connect your Dreamdata data to Amazon Redshift
Connect your Dreamdata data to Snowflake
Getting Started with Google Data Studio Templates
Google Cloud Storage
Google Connected Sheets
Guides for Google Data Studio Reporting
Updated by Samuel Malpiedi
To populate the Facebook and LinkedIn dashboards with data from Lead Forms/Ads, you’ll have to either manually transfer the data, or use our Zapier integration (recommended).
Setting up Zapier integration to Dreamdata
- On Dreamdata's main menu, click onto the Data Platform, and thereafter “Sources".
- On the Integrations page, select "Zapier"
- Copy the API key, & Click "Integrate with Zapier" (a new tab will open).
- Click “Accept Invite & Build a Zap”
Setting up a new Zap to push Lead Gen forms / Lead ads
Now you will need to create a new zap, in order to push the lead ad forms into Dreamdata. This procedure has to be done for each individual lead form/ ad, and the same procedure is used for both LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Select desired app and event- in this example we will use Linkedin Lead Gen forms
- Sign into your LinkedIn ad account
- Set up triggers with your chosen account and chosen Lead form (you are unable to select multiple forms/ads, hence why multiple zaps need to be created)
- Click “Test trigger”
- If your trigger and account are set up properly, it should return with a form response;
- Moving onto the Action, search and click “Dreamdata”, and in the event, select “Lead Ads”
Note: Dreamdata will only show up as an app, if you have integrated Zapier with Dreamdata (see beginning of this help doc.)
- Click “Sign in to Dreamdata” - a new tab will open, where you’ll have to add the API key copied from the Dreamdata app → Sources → Zapier
API Key can be found and copied in the Dreamdata app → Sources → Zapier
- Now you’ll have to do some quick manual mapping:
Source: Will be LinkedIn, in this example.
Unique Source ID depends on the source. See the tooltip on Zapier for what to put into this field.
Email: Email address
Timestamp: Form submitted at
Campaign Name: Campaign Name
First name: First name
Last name: Last name
Title: Job title
Company: Company Name
- After clicking continue, you will be able to “Test & Review” and/or “Test & Continue” action
- After testing, if everything has been filled out correctly you would get a successful test. Status 201 means the request has been fulfilled. Finally click “Turn on Zap”
Your Zap will now start pushing data to Dreamdata. Repeat this process for all your lead forms/lead ads.