Get started with Dreamdata
How it works
How set up Dreamdata Web tracking (analytics.js) manually
How to invite your colleagues to Dreamdata
How to set up up Dreamdata web tracking (analytics.js) using Google Tag Manager
How to track forms adding the auto-identify script via Google Tag Manager.
Onboarding for paying customers [VIDEO]
Onboarding process for free customers [VIDEO]
Setting Up Dreamdata
The Onboarding Process
What is Dreamdata? [VIDEO]
Content Performance - Dashboard Options
Which channel performs best for different content?
Which content generates pipeline?
Measuring influenced pipeline for B2B content - the true conversion metric
Setup Content Reporting
What KPI to measure the effect of B2B content?
Attribution Models- dashboard explanation
Data Driven Attribution
Types of Attribution Models
Google Display Ads
Google Search Ads
Return on Ads Spend
Performance vs. Revenue attribution: A guide on when to use what
Setting up AdRoll
Setting up Bing Ads
Setting up Capterra
Setting up Close
Setting up Data Export to BigQuery of CRM Properties
Setting up Facebook Ads
Setting up G2 Crowd
Setting up Google Ads
Setting up Google Search
Setting up Google Sheets
Setting up HubSpot
Setting up Intercom
Setting up LinkedIn Ads
Setting up Marketo
Setting up Microsoft Dynamics
Setting up Pardot
Setting up Pipedrive
Setting up Salesforce
Setting up Twitter Ads
Setting up Zapier integration & Zaps for Lead Gen forms/Lead Ads
Setting up Zendesk Sell
Setting up Zoho CRM
Connect to AWS Redshift using AWS Glue
Connect your Dreamdata data to Amazon Redshift
Connect your Dreamdata data to Snowflake
Getting Started with Google Data Studio Templates
Google Cloud Storage
Google Connected Sheets
Guides for Google Data Studio Reporting
How does Dreamdata track all relevant on-site customer data?
Load analytics.js from your own domain
Pardot iframe form tracking
Server Side Analytics APIs
Setting up Dreamdata Web tracking (analytics.js)
Setting up tracking with Segment
Tracking Hubspot Forms with auto-identify script
Tracking iframes with auto-identify script
Tracking using Sleeknote or Drift
Setting up your customised Stage Models
Setting up your default Stage Models
Can I exclude content or websites from being tracked?
Roles and Permissions
Some of my deals are flagged with "no-tracking". What does it mean?
What does Visitors, Contacts and Companies mean?
What is a Stage Model?
What is a company in Dreamdata?
What is a session?
Why are my dashboards empty?
Quick learning videos!
Are you using G2?
Do you know how your company is generating money?
Do you know which of your Marketing activities had the biggest impact on pipeline and revenue?
Dreamdata Content Analytics: Discover the real value of your content
Find the content that generates most pipeline
Helping BDRs break through to the hottest accounts
How Content Analytics tracks the influence of content of pipeline and revenue
How to cut the cost of your Google Search Ads
How to easily build a retargeting audience with Dreamdata
How to see the value of B2B Google Ads in pipeline and revenue generated
How to set up content categories on Dreamdata
Performance vs. Revenue Analytics reports- when to apply them best!
See the value of SEO in pipeline and revenue generated
What attribution really is and why you should care!
Which of your emails produce pipeline and revenue?
Updated by Samuel Malpiedi
To populate the Facebook and LinkedIn dashboards with data from Lead Forms/Ads, you’ll have to either manually transfer the data, or use our Zapier integration (recommended).
Setting up Zapier integration to Dreamdata
- On Dreamdata's main menu, click onto the Data Platform, and thereafter “Sources".
- On the Integrations page, select "Zapier"
- Copy the API key, & Click "Integrate with Zapier" (a new tab will open).
- Click “Accept Invite & Build a Zap”
Setting up a new Zap to push Lead Gen forms / Lead ads
Now you will need to create a new zap, in order to push the lead ad forms into Dreamdata. This procedure has to be done for each individual lead form/ ad, and the same procedure is used for both LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Select desired app and event- in this example we will use Linkedin Lead Gen forms
- Sign into your LinkedIn ad account
- Set up triggers with your chosen account and chosen Lead form (you are unable to select multiple forms/ads, hence why multiple zaps need to be created)
- Click “Test trigger”
- If your trigger and account are set up properly, it should return with a form response;
- Moving onto the Action, search and click “Dreamdata”, and in the event, select “Lead Ads”
Note: Dreamdata will only show up as an app, if you have integrated Zapier with Dreamdata (see beginning of this help doc.)
- Click “Sign in to Dreamdata” - a new tab will open, where you’ll have to add the API key copied from the Dreamdata app → Sources → Zapier
API Key can be found and copied in the Dreamdata app → Sources → Zapier
- Now you’ll have to do some quick manual mapping:
Source: Will be LinkedIn, in this example.
Unique Source ID depends on the source. See the tooltip on Zapier for what to put into this field.
Email: Email address
Timestamp: Form submitted at
Campaign Name: Campaign Name
First name: First name
Last name: Last name
Title: Job title
Company: Company Name
- After clicking continue, you will be able to “Test & Review” and/or “Test & Continue” action
- After testing, if everything has been filled out correctly you would get a successful test. Status 201 means the request has been fulfilled. Finally click “Turn on Zap”
Your Zap will now start pushing data to Dreamdata. Repeat this process for all your lead forms/lead ads.