Get started with Dreamdata
Google Display Ads
Google Search Ads
Return on Ads Spend
Google Tag Manager
How does Dreamdata track all relevant on-site customer data?
Load analytics.js from your own domain
Pardot iframe form tracking
Server Side Analytics APIs
Setting up Dreamdata Web tracking (analytics.js)
Setting up tracking with Segment
How to invite Sales team members to Dreamdata
Can I exclude content or websites from being tracked?
Some of my deals are flagged with "no-tracking". What does it mean?
Stage models in Dreamdata Free
What does Visitors, Contacts and Companies mean?
What is a Stage Model?
What is a company in Dreamdata?
What is a session?
Why are my dashboards empty?
Content Performance - Dashboard Options
Which channel performs best for different content?
Which content generates pipeline?
Measuring influenced pipeline for B2B content - the true conversion metric
Setup Content Reporting
What KPI to measure the effect of B2B content?
Setting up AdRoll
Setting up Agile CRM
Setting up Bing Ads
Setting up Capterra
Setting up Close
Setting up Facebook Ads
Setting up G2 Crowd
Setting up Google Ads
Setting up Google Search
Setting up Google Sheets
Setting up HubSpot
Setting up Intercom
Setting up LinkedIn Ads
Setting up Marketo
Setting up Microsoft Dynamics
Setting up Pardot
Setting up Pipedrive
Setting up Salesforce
Setting up Twitter Ads
Setting up Zapier integration & Zaps for Lead Gen forms/Lead Ads
Setting up Zendesk Sell
Setting up Zoho CRM
Connect to AWS Redshift using AWS Glue
Connect your Dreamdata data to Amazon Redshift
Connect your Dreamdata data to Snowflake
Getting Started with Google Data Studio Templates
Google Cloud Storage
Google Connected Sheets
Guides for Google Data Studio Reporting
Updated by Rasmus Gripenfrid
- On Dreamdata's main menu, click/hover on your name and then select "Integrations".
- On the Integrations page, select "Capterra", in the third row from the top at the right corner.
- In order to proceed you need to submit your Capterra API-key.
- In order to get an API-key from Capterra, you need to go through Capterras helpdesk/account manager. You can find their contact information by signing in to your Capterra account: https://www.capterra.com/vp/login and clicking on "Account Settings". Their contact details are located in the grey box to the right.
- Once you've received the API-key, paste it and Click "Enable".
- You're all set 🔥 It can take up to between 24 – 48 hours before data begins to appear in your Paid Overview, Cost, ROAS (Return On Ad Spend) and Capterra Ads dashboards.
To ensure we can map your traffic and revenue back to the Categories they originated from, it is best practice to add UTMs to your Capterra links and for you to use the Category name within the utm_campaign.
utm_campaign= marketing_analytics (the category name)