Setting up Capterra
- On Dreamdata's main menu, click on Data Platform and then select "Sources".
- On the Sources page, select "Capterra" from the Paid section.
- In order to proceed you need to submit your Capterra API-key.
- In order to get an API-key from Capterra, you need to contact your Capterra account manager. You can find their contact information by signing in to your Capterra account: https://www.capterra.com/vp/login and clicking on PPC Bidding -> API Documentation
- Once you've received the API-key, paste it and Click "Enable".
- You're all set 🔥 It can take up to between 24 – 48 hours before data begins to appear in your Paid Overview, Cost, ROAS (Return On Ad Spend) and Capterra Ads dashboards.
What data do we get from Capterra?
Dreamdata will pull all the continuous and historical click data available for your plan.
To ensure we can map your traffic and revenue back to the Categories they originated from, it is best practice to add UTMs to your Capterra links and for you to use the Category name within the utm_campaign. You can find the categories here: PPC Bidding > Landing Pages
utm_campaign= marketing_analytics (the category name)