Get started with Dreamdata
Google Display Ads
Google Search Ads
Return on Ads Spend
Google Tag Manager
How does Dreamdata track all relevant on-site customer data?
Load analytics.js from your own domain
Pardot iframe form tracking
Server Side Analytics APIs
Setting up Dreamdata Web tracking (analytics.js)
Setting up tracking with Segment
How to invite Sales team members to Dreamdata
Can I exclude content or websites from being tracked?
Some of my deals are flagged with "no-tracking". What does it mean?
Stage models in Dreamdata Free
What does Visitors, Contacts and Companies mean?
What is a Stage Model?
What is a company in Dreamdata?
What is a session?
Why are my dashboards empty?
Content Performance - Dashboard Options
Which channel performs best for different content?
Which content generates pipeline?
Measuring influenced pipeline for B2B content - the true conversion metric
Setup Content Reporting
What KPI to measure the effect of B2B content?
Setting up AdRoll
Setting up Agile CRM
Setting up Bing Ads
Setting up Capterra
Setting up Close
Setting up Facebook Ads
Setting up G2 Crowd
Setting up Google Ads
Setting up Google Search
Setting up Google Sheets
Setting up HubSpot
Setting up Intercom
Setting up LinkedIn Ads
Setting up Marketo
Setting up Microsoft Dynamics
Setting up Pardot
Setting up Pipedrive
Setting up Salesforce
Setting up Twitter Ads
Setting up Zapier integration & Zaps for Lead Gen forms/Lead Ads
Setting up Zendesk Sell
Setting up Zoho CRM
Connect to AWS Redshift using AWS Glue
Connect your Dreamdata data to Amazon Redshift
Connect your Dreamdata data to Snowflake
Getting Started with Google Data Studio Templates
Google Cloud Storage
Google Connected Sheets
Guides for Google Data Studio Reporting
Updated by Jing Lin
Dreamdata needs to connect to your CRM system in order to work properly. This is used to collect data on your customer accounts and link it to the tracking data, thus being able to create attribution to touches in your customer journeys.
- On Dreamdata's main menu, click/hover on your name and then select "Integrations".
- On the Integrations page, select "HubSpot", the second item from the left and in the second row from the top.
- Click "Enable" (a new tab will open).
- If you haven't selected a CRM system for your Dreamdata account yet, chances are that you might be prompted with the following question "Is HubSpot your Primary CRM?". Select the option that applies for you.
- If you aren't already signed in, sign into your HubSpot account.
- Select the account you want to connect to and Click "Choose Account".Note! You need to have permission to connect to third-party integrations within HubSpot
- You're all set 🔥 It can take up to between 24 – 48 hours before data begins to appear.
Read more about Dreamdata + HubSpot here
By default, we pull in the following objects:
- Deal Pipelines
- Contact Events ( Events API, only accessible for HubSpot Marketing Professional & Enterprise)
- Email Events
In some instances, we can retrieve custom fields but you will need to reach out to us first to confirm.
How will the data be mapped into Dreamdata:
- Companies will map to Companies
- Contacts will map to Contacts
- Deals will map to Deals and Revenue
- Engagements and Submissions,Email Events and Contact Events will map to Touchpoints
For touchpoints we set the following parameters