Get started with Dreamdata
What is Dreamdata? [VIDEO]
Setting Up Dreamdata
How to set up Dreamdata Web tracking (analytics.js) manually
How to set up up Dreamdata web tracking (analytics.js) using Google Tag Manager
How to track forms adding the auto-identify script via Google Tag Manager.
The Onboarding Process
Onboarding process for free customers [VIDEO]
Onboarding for paying customers [VIDEO]
How to invite your colleagues to Dreamdata
Which channel performs best for different content?
Which content influenced the MQLs created in a time period?
Content Performance - Dashboard Options
Which content generates pipeline?
Measuring influenced pipeline for B2B content - the true conversion metric
What KPI to measure the effect of B2B content?
Setup Content Reporting
Content Analytics - Dashboard Options
Return on Ads Spend
Google Search Ads
Google Display Ads
Performance vs. Revenue attribution: A guide on when to use what
Setting up Facebook Ads
Setting up AdRoll
Setting up Twitter Ads
Setting up Bing Ads
Setting up LinkedIn Ads
Setting up Google Ads
Setting up G2
Setting up Capterra
Import fixed cost data using Google Sheet
Importing data not in your CRM (using Google Sheets)
Import cost data using Google Sheet
Setting up Outreach
Setting up Zapier integration & Zaps for Lead Ads
Setting up Google Search
Setting up Intercom
Connect to AWS Redshift using AWS Glue
Connect your Dreamdata data to Snowflake
Connect your Dreamdata data to Amazon Redshift
Guides for Looker Studio Reporting
Getting Started with Looker Studio Templates
Google Connected Sheets
Setting up Data Export to BigQuery of CRM Properties
Company Data Enrichment
Reduce impact from ad-blockers and Apple ITP 2.x
Pardot iframe form tracking
Tracking using Sleeknote or Drift
How to track your emails?
How does Dreamdata track all relevant on-site customer data?
Tracking Hubspot Forms with auto-identify script
Server Side Analytics APIs
URL query parameters
Tracking iframes with auto-identify script
Tracking SPAs (Single Page Applications)
Across domain & device tracking
Advanced Identification of users and companies
Setup Guide: All Salesforce Opportunities entering specific Stage
Setup Guide: Creation of Opportunities/Deals
Setup Guide: Tracked sign-up events
Setup Guide: All Hubspot Deals entering specific Stage
Stage Models - Customization
Branded Search filter
CRM-Based Channel and Source in the Absence of Tracking Activity
Some of my deals are flagged with "Unknown". What does it mean?
Can I exclude content or websites from being tracked?
How are activity mapped to companies?
What does Visitors, Contacts and Companies mean?
What is a session?
Roles and Permissions
What is the reporting Time Zone?
Why are my dashboards empty?
Referral Guide and UTM tracking
Intro Template for your new clients
Ideal Customer Profile
Co-marketing and account mapping
Quick learning videos!
Find the content that generates most pipeline
How to set up content categories on Dreamdata
Do you know how your company is generating money?
How to see the value of B2B Google Ads in pipeline and revenue generated
How Content Analytics tracks the influence of content of pipeline and revenue
How to easily build a retargeting audience with Dreamdata
Are you using G2?
Performance vs. Revenue Analytics reports- when to apply them best!
What attribution really is and why you should care!
Helping BDRs break through to the hottest accounts
Dreamdata Content Analytics: Discover the real value of your content
Do you know which of your Marketing activities had the biggest impact on pipeline and revenue?
Which of your emails produce pipeline and revenue?
See the value of SEO in pipeline and revenue generated
How to cut the cost of your Google Search Ads
Updated by Mikkel Settnes
Dreamdata needs to connect to your CRM system in order to work properly. This is used to collect data on your customer accounts and link it to the tracking data, thus being able to create attribution to touches in your customer journeys.
- On Dreamdata's main menu, click/hover on your name and then select "Integrations".
- On the Integrations page, select "HubSpot", the second item from the left and in the second row from the top.
- Click "Enable" (a new tab will open).
- If you haven't selected a CRM system for your Dreamdata account yet, chances are that you might be prompted with the following question "Is HubSpot your Primary CRM?". Select the option that applies for you.
- If you aren't already signed in, sign into your HubSpot account.
- Select the account you want to connect to and Click "Choose Account".Note! You need to have permission to connect to third-party integrations within HubSpot
- You're all set 🔥 It can take up to between 24 – 48 hours before data begins to appear.
Read more about Dreamdata + HubSpot here
How will the data be mapped into Dreamdata?
- Companies: Your companies will be mapped to Companies in Dreamdata. This will enable you to see all of your sales and marketing activities for each company in one place.
- Contacts: Your contacts will be mapped to Contacts in Dreamdata. This will allow you to track the engagement of individual contacts across multiple channels.
- Deals: Your deals will be mapped to Deals in Dreamdata. This will give you a clear picture of your sales pipeline, including the value of each deal and the stage of the sales process it's in.
- Contact Events, Form Submissions, Engagements: These objects will be mapped to Events in Dreamdata. These events can then be linked to specific customer journeys and applied with attributions.
What events will be included automatically into Dreamdata?
After your HubSpot data is synced, we create the following 5 type of events and link them to relevant customer journeys automatically.
- When Call status is empty or equals to `COMPLETED` or `QUEUED`
- And Call duration greater or equal to 3 seconds, or Call duration is not set.
- These events will be mapped to 'Calls' Channel and 'Call' Source
- Timestamp of these events are set with Activity date property
- All meetings with Activity date
- These events will be mapped to 'Meetings' Channel and 'Meeting' Source
- When Marketing Email event Type equals to 'CLICK'
- These events will be mapped to 'Emails' Channel and 'Email' Source
- Timestamp of these events are set with Created property
- All form submission events
- Event name is set to be the form name. If form name can not be found, the event name will be 'form_submission'
- Channel and Source of these events are set based on the form URL and your UTM mapping settings on Dreamdata App
- Timestamp of these events are set with submittedAt property
- Taken your from Web Analytics data (only accessible for HubSpot Marketing Enterprise).
- When eventType equals to 'e_visited_page'
- Channel and Source of these events are set based on the page URL and your UTM mapping settings on Dreamdata App
- Timestamp of these events are set with occurredAt property
Can we include more events into customer journeys?
Absolutely! Dreamdata offers flexibility in terms of customising and including more events into customer journeys based on the HubSpot objects mentioned below:
- Contact Lists
To include additional events, you can collaborate with your dedicated customer success manager. They can guide you on the steps to follow and help you add or exclude the events as required. Dreamdata's ability to include custom events based on HubSpot objects enables businesses to capture more granular data and obtain a better understanding of customer behaviour. With this valuable insight, you can optimize your customer journeys and improve your marketing and sales efforts.