Get started with Dreamdata
What is Dreamdata? [VIDEO]
Setting Up Dreamdata
How to set up Dreamdata Web tracking (analytics.js) manually
How to set up up Dreamdata web tracking (analytics.js) using Google Tag Manager
How to track forms adding the auto-identify script via Google Tag Manager.
The Onboarding Process
Onboarding process for free customers [VIDEO]
Onboarding for paying customers [VIDEO]
How to invite your colleagues to Dreamdata
How to validate your data
Setup Content Reporting
Content Performance - Dashboard Options
What KPI should you use to measure the effect of B2B content?
Measuring influenced pipeline for B2B content - the true conversion metric
What content generates pipeline?
Which channel performs best for different content?
Return on Ads Spend (ROAS)
Google Search Ads
Google Display Ads
Performance vs. Revenue attribution: A guide on when to use what
Triblio ABM platform
Setting up Facebook Ads
Setting up AdRoll
Setting up Twitter Ads
Setting up Bing Ads
Setting up LinkedIn Ads
Setting up Google Ads
Setting up G2
Setting up Capterra
Import fixed cost data using Google Sheet
Import Events data using Google Sheet
Import cost data using Google Sheet
Setting up Outreach
Setting up Zapier integration & Zaps for Lead Ads
Setting up Google Search
Setting up Intercom
LinkedIn Offline Conversion (CAPI)
Google Ads Offline Conversion
Google Ads Offline Conversion: Salesforce vs Dreamdata
Google Ads Offline Conversion: Hubspot vs Dreamdata
Connect to AWS Redshift using AWS Glue
Connect your Dreamdata data to Snowflake
Connect your Dreamdata data to Amazon Redshift
Guides for Looker Studio Reporting
Getting Started with Looker Studio Templates
Google Connected Sheets
Setting up Data Export to BigQuery of CRM Properties
Company Data Enrichment
Reduce impact from ad-blockers and Apple ITP 2.x
Pardot iframe form tracking
Tracking using Sleeknote or Drift
How to track your emails?
How does Dreamdata track all relevant on-site customer data?
Tracking Hubspot Forms with auto-identify script
Server Side Analytics APIs
URL query parameters
Tracking iframes with auto-identify script
Tracking SPAs (Single Page Applications)
Across domain & device tracking
Advanced Identification of users and companies
Tracking Dynamics 365 Marketing Forms
Setup Guide: All Salesforce Opportunities entering specific Stage
Setup Guide: All Microsoft Dynamics Opportunities in a specific Stage
Setup Guide: All Pipedrive Deals entering specific Stage
Setup Guide: Creation of Opportunities/Deals
Setup Guide: Tracked sign-up events
How Dreamdata Handles Currency Exchange in Stage Models
Setup Guide: All Hubspot Deals entering specific Stage
Stage Models - Customization
Learn more about the 'Branded Search' filter
CRM-Based Channel and Source in the Absence of Tracking Activity
What is a company?
Some of my deals are flagged with "Unknown". What does it mean?
Data retention and deletion
How is anonymous traffic linked to companies?
Can I exclude content or websites from being tracked?
Influenced vs Attributed Leads and Value
Understanding the Difference: Conversions vs. Stages
What does Visitors, Contacts and Companies mean?
What is a session?
Roles and Permissions
What is the reporting Time Zone?
Why are my dashboards empty?
Referral Guide and UTM tracking
Intro Template for your new clients
Ideal Customer Profile
Co-marketing and account mapping
Quick learning videos!
Find the content that generates most pipeline
How to set up content categories on Dreamdata
Do you know how your company is generating money?
How to see the value of B2B Google Ads in pipeline and revenue generated
How Content Analytics tracks the influence of content of pipeline and revenue
How to easily build a retargeting audience with Dreamdata
Are you using G2?
Performance vs. Revenue Analytics reports- when to apply them best!
What attribution really is and why you should care!
Helping BDRs break through to the hottest accounts
Dreamdata Content Analytics: Discover the real value of your content
Do you know which of your Marketing activities had the biggest impact on pipeline and revenue?
Which of your emails produce pipeline and revenue?
See the value of SEO in pipeline and revenue generated
How to cut the cost of your Google Search Ads
Updated by Mikkel Settnes
How to connect Pardot?
When connecting with Pardot you need to provide the Pardot Business Unit ID.
To find the Pardot Business Unit ID, use Setup in Salesforce.
From Setup, enter “Pardot Account Setup” in the Quick Find box.
Your Pardot Business Unit ID begins with “0Uv” and is 18 characters long.
If you cannot access the Pardot Account Setup information, you will need to ask your Salesforce Administrator to provide you with the Pardot Business Unit ID. Source: https://developer.pardot.com/kb/authentication/
How will the data be mapped into Dreamdata?
- Prospect Accounts: Your prospect accounts will be mapped to Companies in Dreamdata. This will enable you to see all of your sales and marketing activities for each company in one place.
- Prospects: Your prospects will be mapped to Contacts in Dreamdata. This will allow you to track the engagement of individual contacts across multiple channels.
- Visitor Activities and Visits: Your visitor activities and visits data will be mapped to Events in Dreamdata. These events can then be linked to specific customer journeys and applied with attributions.
What events will be included automatically into Dreamdata?
- page_view: All data from Visits object
- When visitor activities' type_name equals to 'File'
- And type equals to '1 - Click', '2 - View' or '4 - Success'
- When visitor activities' type_name equals to 'Email Tracker'
- And type equals to '1 - Click'
- When visitor activities' type_name equals to 'Form'
- And type equals to '4 - Success'
- When type_name equals to 'Webinar' or 'Attended Webinar'
- And type equals to '24 - Attended Webinar'
- When visitor activities' type_name equals to 'Webinar' or 'Registered for Webinar'
- And type equals to '25 - Registered for Webinar'
- When visitor activities' type_name equals to 'Video'
- And type equals to '27 - Video View' or 'Video Watched (≥ 75% watched)'
- When visitor activities' type_name equals to 'Event' or 'Event Checked In'
- And type equals to '29 - Event Checked In'
- When visitor activities' type_name equals to 'Event Registered'
- And type equals to '28 - Event Registered'
Can we include more events into customer journeys?
Absolutely! Dreamdata offers flexibility in terms of customising and including more events into customer journeys based on the Pardot objects mentioned below:
- List Memberships
To include additional events, you can collaborate with your dedicated customer success manager. They can guide you on the steps to follow and help you add or exclude the events as required. Dreamdata's ability to include custom events based on Pardot objects enables businesses to capture more granular data and obtain a better understanding of customer behavior. With this valuable insight, you can optimize your customer journeys and improve your marketing and sales efforts.