Get started with Dreamdata
Google Display Ads
Google Search Ads
Return on Ads Spend
Google Tag Manager
How does Dreamdata track all relevant on-site customer data?
Load analytics.js from your own domain
Pardot iframe form tracking
Server Side Analytics APIs
Setting up Dreamdata Web tracking (analytics.js)
Setting up tracking with Segment
How to invite Sales team members to Dreamdata
Can I exclude content or websites from being tracked?
Some of my deals are flagged with "no-tracking". What does it mean?
Stage models in Dreamdata Free
What does Visitors, Contacts and Companies mean?
What is a Stage Model?
What is a company in Dreamdata?
What is a session?
Why are my dashboards empty?
Content Performance - Dashboard Options
Which channel performs best for different content?
Which content generates pipeline?
Measuring influenced pipeline for B2B content - the true conversion metric
Setup Content Reporting
What KPI to measure the effect of B2B content?
Setting up AdRoll
Setting up Agile CRM
Setting up Bing Ads
Setting up Capterra
Setting up Close
Setting up Facebook Ads
Setting up G2 Crowd
Setting up Google Ads
Setting up Google Search
Setting up Google Sheets
Setting up HubSpot
Setting up Intercom
Setting up LinkedIn Ads
Setting up Marketo
Setting up Microsoft Dynamics
Setting up Pardot
Setting up Pipedrive
Setting up Salesforce
Setting up Twitter Ads
Setting up Zapier integration & Zaps for Lead Gen forms/Lead Ads
Setting up Zendesk Sell
Setting up Zoho CRM
Connect to AWS Redshift using AWS Glue
Connect your Dreamdata data to Amazon Redshift
Connect your Dreamdata data to Snowflake
Getting Started with Google Data Studio Templates
Google Cloud Storage
Google Connected Sheets
Guides for Google Data Studio Reporting
Updated by Rasmus Gripenfrid
- On Dreamdata's main menu, click/hover on your name and then select "Integrations".
- On the Integrations page, select "G2 Crowd", in the fifth row from the top, second from the left.
- In order to proceed, you need to submit your G2 Crowd API-key.
- You can generate an API from the integrations page in your G2 Crowd account. If your account does not have the right package to access this feature, talk to your G2 Crowd Account Executive.
- Once you've received the API-key, paste it and Click "Enable".
- You're all set 🔥 It can take up to between 24 – 48 hours before data begins to appear.
Use G2 historical data for attribution
G2 API only expose 7 days Buyer Intent historical data, which means Dreamdata won't get your historical buyer intent data if you have been using G2 for a long time. However, you can download up to 1 year historical buyer intent data from G2 webpage as a CSV file. Then give the CSV file to Dreamdata customer success person. We will make sure those data are included for attribution. You can follow the steps below:
- Go to G2 product > Buyer Activity > Buyer Intent > Your Signal page
- Change Date Range to 1 Year > Apply
- Download Detail CSV
- After the data is downloaded, you can import the CSV file into a Google sheet and share the sheet with Dreamdata email group firstname.lastname@example.org with Viewer access. Send the share link to Dreamdata customer success. We will handle the rest!
Set Up Tracking
Go to G2 product > Buyer Activity > Leads > CTA Settings > add UTM parameters in the url. For example,