Get started with Dreamdata
What is Dreamdata? [VIDEO]
Setting Up Dreamdata
How to set up Dreamdata Web tracking (analytics.js) manually
How to set up up Dreamdata web tracking (analytics.js) using Google Tag Manager
How to track forms adding the auto-identify script via Google Tag Manager.
The Onboarding Process
Onboarding process for free customers [VIDEO]
Onboarding for paying customers [VIDEO]
How to invite your colleagues to Dreamdata
Which channel performs best for different content?
Which content influenced the MQLs created in a time period?
Content Performance - Dashboard Options
Which content generates pipeline?
Measuring influenced pipeline for B2B content - the true conversion metric
What KPI to measure the effect of B2B content?
Setup Content Reporting
Content Analytics - Dashboard Options
Return on Ads Spend
Google Search Ads
Google Display Ads
Performance vs. Revenue attribution: A guide on when to use what
Setting up Facebook Ads
Setting up AdRoll
Setting up Twitter Ads
Setting up Bing Ads
Setting up LinkedIn Ads
Setting up Google Ads
Setting up G2
Setting up Capterra
Import fixed cost data using Google Sheet
Importing data not in your CRM (using Google Sheets)
Import cost data using Google Sheet
Setting up Outreach
Setting up Zapier integration & Zaps for Lead Ads
Setting up Google Search
Setting up Intercom
Connect to AWS Redshift using AWS Glue
Connect your Dreamdata data to Snowflake
Connect your Dreamdata data to Amazon Redshift
Guides for Looker Studio Reporting
Getting Started with Looker Studio Templates
Google Connected Sheets
Setting up Data Export to BigQuery of CRM Properties
Company Data Enrichment
Reduce impact from ad-blockers and Apple ITP 2.x
Pardot iframe form tracking
Tracking using Sleeknote or Drift
How to track your emails?
How does Dreamdata track all relevant on-site customer data?
Tracking Hubspot Forms with auto-identify script
Server Side Analytics APIs
URL query parameters
Tracking iframes with auto-identify script
Tracking SPAs (Single Page Applications)
Across domain & device tracking
Advanced Identification of users and companies
Setup Guide: All Salesforce Opportunities entering specific Stage
Setup Guide: Creation of Opportunities/Deals
Setup Guide: Tracked sign-up events
Setup Guide: All Hubspot Deals entering specific Stage
Stage Models - Customization
Branded Search filter
CRM-Based Channel and Source in the Absence of Tracking Activity
Some of my deals are flagged with "Unknown". What does it mean?
Can I exclude content or websites from being tracked?
How are activity mapped to companies?
What does Visitors, Contacts and Companies mean?
What is a session?
Roles and Permissions
What is the reporting Time Zone?
Why are my dashboards empty?
Referral Guide and UTM tracking
Intro Template for your new clients
Ideal Customer Profile
Co-marketing and account mapping
Quick learning videos!
Find the content that generates most pipeline
How to set up content categories on Dreamdata
Do you know how your company is generating money?
How to see the value of B2B Google Ads in pipeline and revenue generated
How Content Analytics tracks the influence of content of pipeline and revenue
How to easily build a retargeting audience with Dreamdata
Are you using G2?
Performance vs. Revenue Analytics reports- when to apply them best!
What attribution really is and why you should care!
Helping BDRs break through to the hottest accounts
Dreamdata Content Analytics: Discover the real value of your content
Do you know which of your Marketing activities had the biggest impact on pipeline and revenue?
Which of your emails produce pipeline and revenue?
See the value of SEO in pipeline and revenue generated
How to cut the cost of your Google Search Ads
Updated by Jing Lin
- On Dreamdata's main menu, click/hover on your name and then select "Integrations".
- On the Integrations page, select "G2 Crowd", in the fifth row from the top, second from the left.
- In order to proceed, you need to submit your G2 Crowd API-key.
- You can generate an API from the integrations page in your G2 Crowd account. If your account does not have the right package to access this feature, talk to your G2 Crowd Account Executive.
- Once you've received the API-key, paste it and Click "Enable".
- Input your G2 annual cost
- You're all set 🔥 It can take up to between 24 – 48 hours before data begins to appear.
Change of annual cost
If your G2 cost changes over the time, you can follow the steps below:
- Copy this template and enter the cost
- Share the sheet to email@example.com with Viewer access.
- Send the share link to your customer success manager.
Use G2 historical data for attribution
G2 API only expose 7 days Buyer Intent historical data, which means Dreamdata won't get your historical buyer intent data if you have been using G2 for a long time. However, you can download 1 year historical buyer intent data from G2 webpage as a CSV file. Then give the CSV file to Dreamdata customer success person. We will make sure those data are included for attribution. You can follow the steps below:
- Go to G2 product > Buyer Activity > Buyer Intent > Your Signal page
- Change Date Range to 1 Year > Apply
- Download Detail CSV
- After the data is downloaded, you can import the CSV file into a Google sheet and share the sheet with Dreamdata email group firstname.lastname@example.org with Viewer access. Send the share link to Dreamdata customer success. We will handle the rest!
Set Up Tracking
Go to G2 product > Buyer Activity > Leads > CTA Settings > add UTM parameters in the url. For example,