Get started with Dreamdata
Google Display Ads
Google Search Ads
Return on Ads Spend
Google Tag Manager
How does Dreamdata track all relevant on-site customer data?
Load analytics.js from your own domain
Pardot iframe form tracking
Server Side Analytics APIs
Setting up Dreamdata Web tracking (analytics.js)
Setting up tracking with Segment
How to invite Sales team members to Dreamdata
Can I exclude content or websites from being tracked?
Some of my deals are flagged with "no-tracking". What does it mean?
Stage models in Dreamdata Free
What does Visitors, Contacts and Companies mean?
What is a Stage Model?
What is a company in Dreamdata?
What is a session?
Why are my dashboards empty?
Content Performance - Dashboard Options
Which channel performs best for different content?
Which content generates pipeline?
Measuring influenced pipeline for B2B content - the true conversion metric
Setup Content Reporting
What KPI to measure the effect of B2B content?
Setting up AdRoll
Setting up Agile CRM
Setting up Bing Ads
Setting up Capterra
Setting up Close
Setting up Facebook Ads
Setting up G2 Crowd
Setting up Google Ads
Setting up Google Search
Setting up Google Sheets
Setting up HubSpot
Setting up Intercom
Setting up LinkedIn Ads
Setting up Marketo
Setting up Microsoft Dynamics
Setting up Pardot
Setting up Pipedrive
Setting up Salesforce
Setting up Twitter Ads
Setting up Zapier integration & Zaps for Lead Gen forms/Lead Ads
Setting up Zendesk Sell
Setting up Zoho CRM
Connect to AWS Redshift using AWS Glue
Connect your Dreamdata data to Amazon Redshift
Connect your Dreamdata data to Snowflake
Getting Started with Google Data Studio Templates
Google Cloud Storage
Google Connected Sheets
Guides for Google Data Studio Reporting
Updated by Ido Cohen
Dreamdata can stream tracking data from Segment if it is set up on your website. For Dreamdata to work you should as a minimum track page views and form submissions. And do identifies at all form submissions. You can refer to Segment's documentation here
What will you need?
- An existing Segment account.
- Admin access to your Segment workspace.
How do I integrate?
- Start by logging into your Segment account here, and choose the relevant workspace.
- Choose "Connections" from the menu on the left.
- Click on "Add Destinations" on the top right corner.
- In the search bar, look for Dreamdata and then click the Dreamdata box from the results.
- On the next screen, click "Configure Dreamdata".
- Select your Segment source and click "Confirm source".
- You will now need to add a tiny piece of code called API key, which allows Dreamdata access your Segment data securly.
Click on the API Key box at the bottom of the page.
- In a separate tab, log into the Dreamdata app. Click on your name at the bottom left corner, then choose integrations, and then choose Segment from the options.
- In your Segment tab, click Editit and paste the API key into the box, and then click Save.
- Your Segment data should be flowing, however in some cases it can take up to 48 hours to show; to check whether data is streaming, in the Dreamdata app, click on your name > integrations > Segment.
The number of events on the right bottom corner should be higher than 0, and you should be able to see data when you click on the See events buttons.