Get started with Dreamdata
How it works
How set up Dreamdata Web tracking (analytics.js) manually
How to invite your colleagues to Dreamdata
How to set up up Dreamdata web tracking (analytics.js) using Google Tag Manager
How to track forms adding the auto-identify script via Google Tag Manager.
Onboarding for paying customers [VIDEO]
Onboarding process for free customers [VIDEO]
Setting Up Dreamdata
The Onboarding Process
What is Dreamdata? [VIDEO]
Content Performance - Dashboard Options
Which channel performs best for different content?
Which content generates pipeline?
Measuring influenced pipeline for B2B content - the true conversion metric
Setup Content Reporting
What KPI to measure the effect of B2B content?
Attribution Models- dashboard explanation
Data Driven Attribution
Types of Attribution Models
Google Display Ads
Google Search Ads
Return on Ads Spend
Performance vs. Revenue attribution: A guide on when to use what
Setting up AdRoll
Setting up Bing Ads
Setting up Capterra
Setting up Close
Setting up Data Export to BigQuery of CRM Properties
Setting up Facebook Ads
Setting up G2 Crowd
Setting up Google Ads
Setting up Google Search
Setting up Google Sheets
Setting up HubSpot
Setting up Intercom
Setting up LinkedIn Ads
Setting up Marketo
Setting up Microsoft Dynamics
Setting up Pardot
Setting up Pipedrive
Setting up Salesforce
Setting up Twitter Ads
Setting up Zapier integration & Zaps for Lead Gen forms/Lead Ads
Setting up Zendesk Sell
Setting up Zoho CRM
Connect to AWS Redshift using AWS Glue
Connect your Dreamdata data to Amazon Redshift
Connect your Dreamdata data to Snowflake
Getting Started with Google Data Studio Templates
Google Cloud Storage
Google Connected Sheets
Guides for Google Data Studio Reporting
How does Dreamdata track all relevant on-site customer data?
Load analytics.js from your own domain
Pardot iframe form tracking
Server Side Analytics APIs
Setting up Dreamdata Web tracking (analytics.js)
Setting up tracking with Segment
Tracking Hubspot Forms with auto-identify script
Tracking iframes with auto-identify script
Tracking using Sleeknote or Drift
Setting up your customised Stage Models
Setting up your default Stage Models
Can I exclude content or websites from being tracked?
Roles and Permissions
Some of my deals are flagged with "no-tracking". What does it mean?
What does Visitors, Contacts and Companies mean?
What is a Stage Model?
What is a company in Dreamdata?
What is a session?
Why are my dashboards empty?
Quick learning videos!
Are you using G2?
Do you know how your company is generating money?
Do you know which of your Marketing activities had the biggest impact on pipeline and revenue?
Dreamdata Content Analytics: Discover the real value of your content
Find the content that generates most pipeline
Helping BDRs break through to the hottest accounts
How Content Analytics tracks the influence of content of pipeline and revenue
How to cut the cost of your Google Search Ads
How to easily build a retargeting audience with Dreamdata
How to see the value of B2B Google Ads in pipeline and revenue generated
How to set up content categories on Dreamdata
Performance vs. Revenue Analytics reports- when to apply them best!
See the value of SEO in pipeline and revenue generated
What attribution really is and why you should care!
Which of your emails produce pipeline and revenue?
Updated by Ido Cohen
Dreamdata can stream tracking data from Segment if it is set up on your website. For Dreamdata to work you should as a minimum track page views and form submissions. And do identifies at all form submissions. You can refer to Segment's documentation here
What will you need?
- An existing Segment account.
- Admin access to your Segment workspace.
How do I integrate?
- Start by logging into your Segment account here, and choose the relevant workspace.
- Choose "Connections" from the menu on the left.
- Click on "Add Destinations" on the top right corner.
- In the search bar, look for Dreamdata and then click the Dreamdata box from the results.
- On the next screen, click "Configure Dreamdata".
- Select your Segment source and click "Confirm source".
- You will now need to add a tiny piece of code called API key, which allows Dreamdata access your Segment data securly.
Click on the API Key box at the bottom of the page.
- In a separate tab, log into the Dreamdata app. Click on your name at the bottom left corner, then choose integrations, and then choose Segment from the options.
- In your Segment tab, click Editit and paste the API key into the box, and then click Save.
- Your Segment data should be flowing, however in some cases it can take up to 48 hours to show; to check whether data is streaming, in the Dreamdata app, click on your name > integrations > Segment.
The number of events on the right bottom corner should be higher than 0, and you should be able to see data when you click on the See events buttons.