Get started with Dreamdata
Google Display Ads
Google Search Ads
Return on Ads Spend
Google Tag Manager
How does Dreamdata track all relevant on-site customer data?
Load analytics.js from your own domain
Pardot iframe form tracking
Server Side Analytics APIs
Setting up Dreamdata Web tracking (analytics.js)
Setting up tracking with Segment
How to invite Sales team members to Dreamdata
Can I exclude content or websites from being tracked?
Some of my deals are flagged with "no-tracking". What does it mean?
Stage models in Dreamdata Free
What does Visitors, Contacts and Companies mean?
What is a Stage Model?
What is a company in Dreamdata?
What is a session?
Why are my dashboards empty?
Content Performance - Dashboard Options
Which channel performs best for different content?
Which content generates pipeline?
Measuring influenced pipeline for B2B content - the true conversion metric
Setup Content Reporting
What KPI to measure the effect of B2B content?
Setting up AdRoll
Setting up Agile CRM
Setting up Bing Ads
Setting up Capterra
Setting up Close
Setting up Facebook Ads
Setting up G2 Crowd
Setting up Google Ads
Setting up Google Search
Setting up Google Sheets
Setting up HubSpot
Setting up Intercom
Setting up LinkedIn Ads
Setting up Marketo
Setting up Microsoft Dynamics
Setting up Pardot
Setting up Pipedrive
Setting up Salesforce
Setting up Twitter Ads
Setting up Zapier integration & Zaps for Lead Gen forms/Lead Ads
Setting up Zendesk Sell
Setting up Zoho CRM
Connect to AWS Redshift using AWS Glue
Connect your Dreamdata data to Amazon Redshift
Connect your Dreamdata data to Snowflake
Getting Started with Google Data Studio Templates
Google Cloud Storage
Google Connected Sheets
Guides for Google Data Studio Reporting
Updated by Rasmus Gripenfrid
With our Close CRM Integration, we can access your Close CRM data to enrich your data models. To set it up, follow the instructions below.
Setting up Close
- On Dreamdata's main menu, click/hover on your name and then select "Sources".
- On the Sources page, select "Close" in the fifth row from the top, to the left.
- In order to proceed, you need to generate an API-key.
- Sign in to your Close account and Click "Settings".
- Click "API-keys".
- Click "+ New API key".
- Name your API key and Click "Create API-key".
- Copy your new API-key by clicking on the icon to the right. Then, Click "Ok".
- Paste you API-key and Click "Enable".
- You're all set 🔥 It can take up to between 24 – 48 hours before data begins to appear.
By default, we pull in the following objects:
In some instances, we can retrieve custom fields but you will need to reach out to us first to confirm.
How will the data be mapped into Dreamdata:
- Leads will map to Companies
- Contacts will map to Contacts
- Opportunities will map to Deals and Revenue
- Activities will map to Touchpoints
For touchpoints we set the following parameters: